- Start a Blog.
- Buy an Audio Recorder and Learn to Use It
- Start Editing Audio
- Post an Interview (or Podcast) on Your Blog
- Learn How to Shoot, Crop, Tone, and Optimize Photos (And Add Them to Your Blog)
- Learn to Create Effective Voice-Over Presentations with Rapid Authoring Software
- Tell a Good Story with Images and Sound
- Learn to Shoot Video
- Edit Your Video with iMovie or Windows Movie Maker
- Publish Your Video on Your Blog
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
repost: 10 Competencies
Today's InsideHigherEd has a blog post by Joshua Kim, "10 Competencies for Every Graduate." My own sense is that biblical studies have incorporated a number of these competencies amongst its practitioners, perhaps especially because of the close connection of our field with communication and/or preaching. Kim asks, "What would you choose as the 10 competencies that every college graduate must bring to the job market?" I've reproduced his list below. Some of his answers aren't really competencies as much as steps toward developing competencies. What you would you change/add?